Travel to West and South Iceland in the Winter Wonders and Delicious Detours road trip. See a great array of contrasting landscapes with some great tasting detours.
Experience an array of landscapes and natural wonders during northern lights season, while enjoying an introduction to Iceland’s culinary traditions, on the Winter Wonders and Delicious Detours, a driving adventure through West and South Iceland. Iceland’s dramatic southern coastline provides a stunning backdrop to discover this active volcanic zone. West Iceland highlights include unique lava formations, the inspiring Snaefellsjokull glacier-volcano, and historical sites from the Sagas. A number of stops and tasty excursions are offered as optional along the way to experience Iceland’s wholesome culinary .
– International airport pickup and drop service
– Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara category in 3 star in double occupancy
– Welcome and farewell dinner
– Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
– Trekking conservation permit
– Trekking Register Certificate
– Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
– Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
– Tea House accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
– All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
– Breakfast will be served with tea
– Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
– Helicopter evacuation/rescue incase of emergency
– Personal insurance
– Personal use trekking equipment
– Tipping to guide and porter
– Domestic airport tax (RS 170 = USD 3)
– Donation to the local people
There are no medias on the gallery.