After what seemed liked a forever spell of long dreary nights and grey skies, a week somewhere hot and sunny was desperately needed. When thinking about winter sun, there are a few options that spring to mind, but one chilly March morning, myself and my partner James found ourselves en route to the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi!
We arrived fairly late in the evening but were greeted at the affectionately known ‘Grandad of Abu Dhabi’, the Hilton Hotel on the Corniche Road (it was the first luxury hotel to be built on the Corniche Road before anything else was there in the 1970’s) with a big smile and were shown to our room. We opted for the executive club floor, giving us access to the club lounge which served complimentary breakfast and snacks & drinks all day, with a great view of the beach and out to the marina. A highlight of my day was the two hours of bottomless prosecco with a window seat as the sun went down in front of the hotel… perfect!
– Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
– Trekking conservation permit
– Trekking Register Certificate
– Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
– Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
– Tea House accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
– All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
– Breakfast will be served with tea
– Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
– Helicopter evacuation/rescue incase of emergency
– Personal insurance
– Personal use trekking equipment
– Tipping to guide and porter
There are no medias on the gallery.